Frequent Urination

Hi I am 25 yr Male student M.tech, when i was in B.tech dye to bad diet i was suffer constipation and frequent urination but due semster exms n ol i couldn't find a doctor for my health and after 4yr, now i have same frequent urination problem ,blod sugar all test as well ultrasnd are normal now BP 160 frst time yday

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent Urination

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Common causes of frequent urination include:
Overactive bladder syndrome: Often frequent urination is itself the problem. Involuntary bladder contractions lead to frequent and often urgent urination, even if the bladder is not full.

Drinking too much: Ingesting more fluids than your body needs can cause the body to urinate more often.

Artificial sweeteners, alcohol, caffeine and other foods: Alcohol and caffeine can act as diuretics, which can cause more frequent urination. Carbonated drinks, artificial sweeteners (such as Splenda or Equal), and citrus fruits are known to irritate the bladder, causing more frequent urination....

Urinary tract infection: The lining of the urethra (the tube that carries urine from the bladder out of the body) and bladder becomes inflamed and irritated due to byproducts of an infection (blood, white blood cells, bacteria). This irritation of the bladder wall causes the urge to empty the bladder frequently (called frequency).

Consult Physician for further evaluation.....