Frequent urination
Hi Doctor. I lost my virginity two days prior to the day of my 1st period. I got my periods successfully the next day which was pretty intense and I bled a lot. However, ever since then, I'm having frequent and uncontrollable urination. Even though we were very careful and protected, and he didn't even ejaculate inside me, I'm still really tensed and worried if I might be pregnant. It's the 20th day after I lost my virginty. However, I have no other problems till now apart from frequent and uncontrollable urination, Doctor, I'm really scared and worried. Can I be pregnant ? Please help.

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, not to worry about pregnancy, as pregnancy take place once in a month at time of ovulation, and ovulation occurrs 14days prior to period. Therefore pregnancy is out of question. For urinary problem, get examined your urine in laboratory. If it is infected get treated for that.