Frequent urination
From 2 days I am facing the problem of frequent urination and little spotting of blood since a day. Kindly suggest on the case.

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 32 yrs exp Delhi

Hello, You are likely to have a urinary tract infection. Drink lots of water to flush out unwanted toxins from your body. Avoid having coffee, alcohol or soft drinks until your infection gets cured. For now, visit a gynecologist for further evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi so that I can guide you better. You can also share your contact details so that I can reach you.
Visit a gynecologist.
Hi... Looks like you have developed urinary tract infection...... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria.... Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder...Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate....

Frequent urination and blood in stool