Frequent urge to urinate

For last 5-6 days, I am finding a weird problem,even after urinating ,i again have urge to urinate,though little amount of urine passes but it seems that it doesnot clear .No pain or burn.had ofloxacin 200 for 5days ..initially it was better but again it happening

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent urge to urinate

Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Sexologist
Hi there, Since you've tried a course of antibiotics, it's unlikely that your urinary problem is due to a UTI(Urinary Tract Infection). However sub-clinical UTI cannot be ruled out. For that you must do a Urine Culture & Sensitivity test to find the exact pathogen, followed by an antibiotic sensitivity test, if necessary. The other likely cause of such complaints is anxiety. Have you been stressed and anxious lately? Incomplete voiding and a frequent urge to urinate is commonly seen in anxious people. Consult with a Urologist/Psychiatrist to be certain. I hope this was helpful.