Frequent Urge to urinate

Since over a month I have been facing the problem of urine sensation very frequently, it is so bad sometimes that just seconds after I urinate, I have the sensation and urge to urinate again. There is no pain as such. Sometimes controlling urine becomes very difficult and it stops me from socializing and going out.

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent Urge to urinate

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Frequent urination may be caused by diseases affecting the urinary tract at any level. The urinary tract includes the kidneys, the tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder (ureters), the bladder, and the duct through which urine flows from the bladder out of the body (urethra).
Several factors may be linked to frequent urination, such as:
Infection, disease, injury or irritation of the bladder,Conditions that increase urine production,Changes in muscles, nerves or other tissues affecting bladder function,Certain cancer treatments,Drugs or beverages that increase urine production,diabetes insipidus,diabetes..etc...consult physicians they will help you...
regards