Frequent throat infection
I smoke 6 cigerrates a day. My throat goes bad after every 2 months. The moment i take cold water or salad with nimbu, my throat gets infected and i catch cold. Is it due to low immunity. Kindly suggest remedy.

Hello well..it's really common among smokers to have increased chances if getting urti or lrti...it's better you consult a physician for it. .gradually things will improve when you quit smoking. ... thank yiu
Dr. Harisha N L

Hello my friend i truly appreciate and understand concern towards your health....first and foremost advice of mine to you is to stop smoking. The benefits of quitting smoking are extraordinary...Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
You know the cause..SMOKING...unless you quit no medicines will help...go for deaddiction smoking