Frequent sneezing
I am having problem that I am frequent sneezing n it continues 30 2 35 times although it happens once in a day but sometimes the whole day I am sneezing

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Since how long has this been happening? Any known allergies you have? Is there any factor which you think causes this? Do you have cold? As of now, take a tab. Levocetrizine 5mg twice a day after food and consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.