Frequent passingof motion
My grandson of 15 months age has been passing motion at very frequent intervals in small quantities of semi solid type . Some days its more than 15 times also . In all other aspects he is healthy smart and very active . My question is, is it normal or need medical advice . Sometimes he used to pass loose motion also . His weight is about 9 kg . He drinks lot of milk and eats well cooked rice with dal curds etc . He is given thick vegetable soup fruit milk shake and banana also . Please advise .

Ashwani Koul
Pediatrician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

its normal for toddlers as long as he is not dehydrated or loosing weight.