Frequent Nose Block
Dear ENT specialist, My Left and right Nose (wholes) are frequently getting blocked and Iam using Otrivin nasal spray , but I heard it might Good to use Otrivin frequently, so would u pls advise some medicated spray which will help me unblock the blocked nose please

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
YOU NEED A PROPER ENT EXAMINATION TO EVALUATE YOUR UPPER AIRWAY! Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Try some steroid nasal spray. Otrivin should never be used under any circumstances for more than 5 days.