Frequent night cough
I am suffering from night cough during my sleep. It happens frequently. By this problem, I have disturbed sleep. During the day, I am normal and no signs of cough. I feel, there is a mucous formation in my throat during night. This may causing me to cough during sleep. Please help to resolve this health issue, as I am facing from past few years. Also, I face frequent throat infections.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

could be laryngopharyngeal reflux disease. For a doctor to prescribe you medicines, it is necessary to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately.