Frequent mild fever

From past 15 days I am suffering from cold and a bit of coughing and initial 6 days had tremendous High ever which was going off frequently now every alternate day getting body pain and headache and mild fever and feeling very weak please suggest me wether I shuld get blood test done or not

Doctor Answers (2) on Frequent mild fever

Hello . how did it all start? What happened 15 days back? How is your appetite and thirst? Bowel movements? Any problem regarding urination? You should get a blood test for salmonella typhi.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. You should take a paracetamol for fever thrice a day. Paracetamol will also help in controlling the body pain. Do you have cough with phelgm or without it? Because the treatment differs. The weakness you are feeling is called convalescence. I suggest you visit a physician regarding this and get it completely treated. A course of antibiotics may be required. For convalescence, take a capsule of b-complex and other vitamins and minerals everyday. Get CBC, urine complete test done for now, other tests can be done as an when required. Hope you get well soon. Regards