Frequent Health Issues

My Wife is having frequent cough and cold issues due to weather change infection. Also, she is having hyper acidity and headache issues. Even body temperature of her changes whole day. However, we have not measured it. Can you please guide us whether what type of reports or health checkup, she should undergo so that we can overcome these health issues?

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent Health Issues

Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
she needs to increase her immunity to fight against this kind of issues.for which she needs to take lot of vit c, containing diet like all types of citrus fruits greens, drink lot of liquid while having common cold, do all types of pranayam n other yoga exercises,should walk in open daily for . at least 30- 40 mints.in medicines to increase her immunity can take tab Vit. C 500-1000 mgm daily, increase her protein intake, as i can see u live here in ahmedabad, u can contact me to discuss in details about her problems.u can take my contact no. from practo.