Here are a few things you should always keep in mind.
1. Drink lots if water and dont drink from above because while doing so, lot of air enters which gets released in the form of flatulance.
2. Many people cannot withstand beans, beans causes lot of such problems. If you are also one of those then better avoid such foods.
3. Have a cup of curd everyday.
4. Have high fiber diet and don't take more than the recommended level because fermentation of those complex things also could result in flatulance.
5. Have smaller meals rather than having bigger meals and eat with a closed mouth so that less water gets in along with food.
Consult a surgeon in person if the problem still persists.
Hello there, Avoid problem foods. If certain foods make your signs and symptoms worse, don't eat them. These may include alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated beverages such as coffee and sodas, medications that contain caffeine, dairy products, and sugar-free sweeteners such as sorbitol or mannitol.
If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people. Chewing gum or drinking through a straw can lead to swallowing air, causing more gas.
Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.