Frequent Fever
My wife is suffering from fever within every few days. It has been more than 2 years since she has been suffering. What could be the reason? Also she has insomnia kind of symptoms. She can't sleep easily. She goes to bed at 1am, she finally sleeps after more than 3-4 hours. Can anyone help me to identify the cause?

Dr. Gokul D Yatheendranathan
General Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai

Hello, This platform can only be used to guide you in the appropriate direction. It is not possible to identify what her problem maybe here. Two years is a long time. I wonder why you haven't sought treatment till now. She needs to be thoroughly examined and appropriately investigated. Kindly don't delay further and meet a General Physician at the earliest.