Frequent fever and sinus

I recently suffered from severe fever of 102F. I went to an MD and he prescribed Augmentine 625 three times a day. The fever was reduced but i had suffered a lot after using the medicine. Motions, vomiting and severe weakness for a week. Last week i was having dizziness and met ENT, had CT scan. Used Vertin24 for a week. The CT Showed septum deviation. Now again i am suffering from fever of 101F for 3 days, using DOLO 650 EVERY 5 hrs . And my sinus is high. I had sinus for many years but for past 2 years i had no sinus. Since the first fever, dizziness and now this has become very frequent. I am sure there is some root cause. Please help me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent fever and sinus

Dr. Vinay S Bhat Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
You seem to be suffering from viral fever. Kindly Consult a physician and get blood investigation done done to rule out dengue and related viral fevers. It's common to have weakness and dizziness in cases of viral fever