Frequent diarrhoea

I had diarrhea before 10 days after taking medicines it was cured. Then I left for a trip outside Mumbai. As soon as I came back I had a n upset stomach. I live in the hostel and have to eat mess food. I feel full as soon as I eat little. I feel giddy mostly. Now I have diarrhea again. I think it is the Mumbai weather or the mess food. I have had o2 now.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. You take lycopodium 30 - once daily in morning. Ear light food only for few days. Include more of fruits in your diet. Do pranayam regularly and drink plenty of water also.

Hello.. Well it's because of travelling...change in water and food...you need to drink water well so that you keep hydrated...have food well..avoid spicy and oily food...it's also better to meet a physician as your facing this for the second time ..you may need antibiotics ...thank you