Freckles all over theface
I have freckles all over my face and its increasing. I regularly use sun block but no improvement. I want to get rid fast and permanently. What is the permanent treatment if any?

Dr. Vaishalee Kirane
Dermatologist 20 yrs exp Pune
Good Day. Yes, I understand your concern. Freckles are pigmentary spots occuring on the cheeks and nose of face, mainly related to Sun ray exposure. Different creams having Hydroquinone, Kojic acid, Arbutin, Vit.C amongst other molecules are used to decrease the spots. UV (Sunray) protection does remain mainstay of management. Various other treatments like peels or Laser for pigment reduction can be taken help of. Hope this helps and you can also consult Dermatologist for proper evaluation and treatment. Regards, Dr. Vaishalee Kirane www.skinhairdoc.com