Frcture fibula M3- rt leg

I had fractured my leg more than two months back. got RT cast for 15 days, then it was removed. then i got advised to get back to my normal life. now i am having problem in walking. got x-ray done 3 time , it is healing. but can somebody please tell me that at least how much time it will take to walk properly? or it will remain as it is. i need advice on that.. almost 80 % it is healed.

Doctor Answers (2) on Frcture fibula M3- rt leg

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT) Raipur | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
You need to consult physiotherapist for walking difficulty. They will see the x ray n will tell that is you need physiotherapy or not.
avoid prolong walk n standing. use external support for walk like stick n crutches.