Fractured noselborn
I had met with an accident on 04 June and my face is badly injured due want to talk having problems while breathing
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Let the swelling subside. Then if you can physically consult an ENT Surgeon, he can decide whether to operate or treat only by medication.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?