Fracture - Right Shoulder
While driving bike I had a fracture on my right hand shoulder.I'm unable to lift or fold my arm due to pain.Rest all other finger & elbow movements are functioning fine.I had taken xrays which I've uploaded here.I wanted to understand should I go for ayurvedic treatment from bone setter or orthopaedic operation surgery

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Spine Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

As I see you are a very young guy and thus is a fracture of the proximal humerus near the shoulder joint so that is why all other movements like fingers and wrist will be normal However we will not advise you to go for any bone setter or ayurveda treatment and would advise you to consult an orthopaedic surgeon immediately This is a valgus impacted fracture and is displaced minimally so I would advise to go for a 3d CT scan of the shoulder and then only take a decision about surgery