Fracture pain
I got fractured at my ankle when i was 19. Now I'm 29. Recently it started paining there when i walk fast or run. I'm unable to walk even for 1 km continuously. Is there any permanent solution for this?

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

usually fracture heal by this time , complications of fracture like mal alignment of ankle joint, secondary osteoarthritis , stiffness ,softtissue problems can cause persistent pain, consult orthopedic surgeon
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Sorry to hear about that. The fracture would have easily joined up by now. is there any swelling. It might be due to tendon impingement around your ankle . You need to be evaluated further. please consult an Orthopaedic surgeon