Found varios itching spot

I found varios itching spot on my both thie-leg and lower part.almost 3-4 months passed but not clear. I generally used ring guard, itch guard, Tenovate,Quardiderm cream but every day it is increase in size.almost my half thie has been coverd from my lower stomach part. Please suggest what should I do on urgent basis.

Doctor Answers (2) on Found varios itching spot

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
In there...it looks like you could be suffering from tinea corporis infection. However you are all the wrong medicines like steroids, which will only aggrevate the condition. You will have to started on oral and topical antifungals, oral antihistamines for treatment. Also you must remember there are other causes for rashes over lower limbs like psoriasis. Hence kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..well it seems that due to sweating in that region this problem has started...it might be tinea infection, fungal infection,bacterial infection due to staph aureus because of the hair in that area...first please consult a physician so that we can examine that area and then start on the appropriate treatment... Thank you