Foul smell toe nail
Recently I was cutting my toe nails where my right leg thumb nail was giving foul smell.The same was there earlier as well.Nail is in good condition no changes in shape but I fear it is Onychomycosis due to smell. Family elders have yellow toe nail but they don't bother it much citing age.How to treat permanently

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi Please meet a dermatologist who can check out if there is an infection by doing a small test from the nail and nail bed. In the meanwhile keep your feet dry by using a antiperspirant spray and using open for wear when possible. this prevents overgrown fungus or bacterial infection