Foreskin retracement

Its painful wen I try to do intercourse cuz my foreskin doesn't pull back. I ve been masturbating for12 yrs now but never done it by pulling my foreskin back. Is there any way I can stop my foreskin to pull back during intercourse or wil I need to see a doctor? wil i have to see a sexologist or urologist?

Doctor Answers (1) on Foreskin retracement

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin (or prepuce) over the glans penis due to a narrow opening.

Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections. 

Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is the only permanent cure.
Consult Surgeon....