Cuts on foreskin
My husband is suffering from small cuts on the tip of his foreskin. He does not know how it came .. But its very painful for him. The skin looks dry. Please help.
191 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 16 yrs exp Kanpur
It may be due to fungal infection. Correct diagnosis require physical examination. Please consult any qualified dermatologist or urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?