Foreskin is tight & attached with penis
I consulted a doctor on Practo. He said the only option for people my age with this issue is circumcision and steroid creams won't work. From what I learnt from the discussion forums of Practo that creams work. Also, my foreskin is attached with the tip of my penis and there's swelling as well but it doesn't hurt when I urinate. I was not satisfied with the consultation and I ask the experts to help me out with my condition. Thank you.

We will help u
visit for clinical examination
Steroid creams can help but better consult a surgeon and take his opinion.
Hi don't worry There r ways and means to over come this problem
share pic on private chat for guidance evaluation and advice