Foreskin doesn't go back.
Why doesn't my foreskin of my penis doesn't go back? It goes till 1/4th and becomes tight.Is this normal?If not what are the treatments.

You are advised consult an Urologist.
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. U could hav phimosis. Let me give u a brief idea about ur issue. Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin is too tight to be pulled back over the head of the penis. Phimosis is not usually a problem unless it causes symptoms such as redness, soreness or swelling. Phimosis can cause pain, splitting of skin, or a lack of sensation during sex. Topical steriodal cream,gel or ointment can help to treat a tight foreskin. They can help soften the skin of the foreskin, making it easier to retract. However, circumcision is advised when the above treatment doesn’t work. It would b better if u can share the pic. U can consult an andrologist or a urologist for the same. Hope this helps !! All the best !!
Share pic on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice chat now clarify your douts take proper consult