Forehead has lot of tiny pimples
Hi, my forehead has a lot of tiny little pimple kind of thing. Unlike pimples it does not break or pain. But it is there like for quite sometime and it also made forehead look darker in color than my face. Any suggestions?

Are tou applying any oil or specificly mustard oil in your hair? These can be cystic lesions To confirm you have to get consulted Clinical pictures and relevant history is required but the best part is that all these things are treatable
Get a practo consult with video call or visit a dermat nearby
Stop using any kind of hair oils
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.