Fore skin on penis
I have this problem from last 1 weak foreskin on my penis is not streaching and is painful at time of intercourse kindly advice.I am 37 yrs and diabetic also.

This problem is common in diabetic especially due to uncontrolled  blood sugar. Check ur b. Sugar. May use some lubricant during sex.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+158
Chat with a sexologist
If sexual intercourse has been uneventful in the past, your foreskin issue may be simply due to lack of lubrication. You should still consult a urologist, and have your penis thoroughly examined, to rule out any other cause. Good luck.