Fordyce spot
Sir i have pimple like spots on my testicular some of them are bigger some are tiny they white head so what can i do?
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
The description matches steastocystoma multiplex which needs to excised surgically . Consult a dermatosurgeon for opinion and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?