For green tattoo Permanant removal
Hi mam, Actually I have Permanant green tattooon design (small lyk a bindhi) my forehead ....so it's not at all looking good ..so am planning to remove this Permanant green tattoo ...with laser treatment sooo can u please help me to out of this problem mam....if everything I will come to ur hospital n cunsult u mam...

Undergo Nd yag laser, along with the following medicine.... Please send photos  of the affected part for accurate diagnosis and treatment.. Consult on  private chat or meet me in my clinic for detailed information and prescription.