Foot turning black
Hi, My foot is turned black like as in tha attached pic not sure why? Can you pls suggest what kind of chemical peals or treatment will lighten this? Also what shud I do to avoid it? Why does this happen?

This is callosity void sitting cross leg to avoid pressure to this area And there are certain creams available Consult online for a detailed prescription
It's callosity..it will improve with medicine.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
Any kind of friction in that area leads to thickening and pigmentation and forms callus. Use regular moisturiser ,avoid friction..Few medicines are available, consult online.