Foot sole skin dammage.
Benith the right foot first toe skin damage and same foot last two toes benith skin damage (some scraches wounded )and pain on it. and pain.
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. It's really hard to understand what you are trying to say. Do you mean you have cracked feet? If yes, then you can apply creams which are available over the counter. Krack cream is one such cream. I hope it helps. If its some other thing which you were talking about and I have not been able to understand, then consult a dermatologist. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.