Foot Pain/
My right foot is aching when I am walking. I've had surgery 3 years ago and it's just aching now. They've put a pin on it and then remove it several months after 3 years ago. What could be the reason why my foot is aching again when I walk? It's the same pain I've had in 2018. Should I be worried?

It could ankle sprain or inflammation around joint or ? Arthritis But it would be great if share an X-ray with us
Could you please elaborate on what was the fracture. Treatment details and latest x rays
Hi, Can you tell which bone was fractured, it would be good if you can send an x-ray so that i can know what was the surgery done and which bone was injured? Consult directly so i can get an elaborate history and management can be done accordingly
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true