Foot drop left
I m last 11 month saitica patient before last 3 month i have foot drop i take physio therphy but not improov my foot drop

Dr. Vijay Bathina (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 3 yrs exp Hyderabad

Mostly the compression component on the sciatic nerve could be progressively increasing.You need to consult a neurologist.you may need to undergo MRI scan or a NCV tests for further Evaluation to understand severity of the problem.trying physiotherapy alone in the current situation is not ideal!!!!
Mr. Chaitanya Ulhas Mantri
Geriatric OT 10 yrs exp Mumbai

Please get a detailed evaluation done about the cause of foot drop. Knowing the cause is essential for better treatment...
Dr. Naveen Babu (PT)
Physiotherapist 3 yrs exp Hyderabad

It may be neural compression at knee level or else some ganglion injury.....please check neurologist once