Right foot fracture
Doctor, I am very much suffering from both foot and leg pain. Right Foot swelling and paining everyday, I cannot able to continue my normal night sleep. I am diabetic patient for 8 yrs. But I am taking Glicid and rozucor starting from last 1 week. Foot fractured 1 week before that time I met General physician.

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

Thanks for asking me to reply. I am sorry to hear that you are in so much of pain. I would like to know what foot fracture you have. Based on that the treatment will very. Pain medicines will help bring the pain under control. I cannot prescribe meds as Practo prohibits me from doing so. Visit the nearest ortho surgeon who can help you by ordering an xray and hearing the fracture that you may have. Good luck!