Food allergy

4days before suddenly in midnight I got full body red rashes and itching. Consult a doctor.. they said it's for food allergy. No fever.. no headache.. no joint pain on that day. Blood report CBC was normal. But fingers and palms were swell a bit. Continuing medicines from last 4days.. it's improving day by day compare to previous days. It's already 5th day.. After taking medicine itching and rashes goes away for full day but everyday in evening getting very less rashes and itching. Is that okay for now ? Should it will take time to cure ? Should I continue medicines for how many days ? But now I feel some pain in two three fingers in hand. Is that joint pain ? I'm scared about dengue or chickengunia. Is there anything to worry about ? Please advise..

Doctor Answers (1) on Food allergy

Hi Thanks for your query. You could be having either plain food related urticaria or some infection related urticaria. Get a blood test done viz. Hb, CBC and follow up with reports on private chat.