Follicle repture
Hello...I did my Follicular study on my 13th day madam told me left ovary size is 22mm it is going to ovaluate in 2 days...today is my 15th day I did Follicular study still follicle did not burst and the size is 29mm.. with endometrial thickness is 12.4mm...please can anyone suggest is that follicle is going to repture or become cyst...to repture what I need to do now ...we are planning to have baby... please help me..

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Continue scan for 2-3 days more and seek fertility expert
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

This is a very specific problem which is beyond this forum. You can either consult with your gynec or do s direct consult with me .