Follicle not rupture after 10000 HCG
I had taken HCG injection 10000 on day 12 when follicle was 19*20 mm . On day 14 it was not ruptured and size became 22*24. On day 15 it has become 24*26mm still not ruptured what to do now ? My doc is not available these two days. Please help

Connect
This cycle you cannot do anything As the follicle did not rupture Next cycle you again have to monitor the follicular size and to receive a little higher dose of HCG injection
Pls connect for online consultation and advice
Nothing can be done now You should have got a repeat injection on day 14 when it did not rupture