Fluid blisters

My mother is suffering from small and large fluid blisters around hands and legs. Day by day its increasing in number. I want to know why it is happening
views-icons 54 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi This could be Bullous Pemphigoid. Please visit a qualified dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment. Skin biopsy may be required to confirm the diagnosis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?