Fluffy feets
I have sent the attachment pls check if my feets are swollen or not ! I am overthinker n i am on break from work that's d reason I sit idle n I also do workout as m overweight too! Or maybe it's always like this I noticed today? I don't kno pls check :(

Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Mysore

Does it change in size between night or morning if same it may be normal don't overthink
Dr. Deepak Rehlan (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Delhi

Yes your feet are swollen as in the picture you have sent the bony landmarks are not visible. We need to check upon the fact whether it is pitting edema or non pitting edema. We also need to see the calf activity. You definitely need to consult the Physiotherapist.