Floride or non floride toothpaste
For my 18 month old daughter which toothpaste should I use? A floride one or one without floride. She swallows the toothpaste and doesn't know how to spit right now.

You can start with a non flouride toothpaste to teach your child about brushing, then move on to a fluoride toothpaste. Most kids toothpaste have very low concentrations of fluoride so it's not too harmful if accidentally swallowed. It's the technique of brushing that's more important and making sure that the teeth are brushed at night just before sleeping and nothing other than water is consumed after that.
visit a pediatric dentist for a basic consultation , who can also guide you on brushing and keeping teeth healthy.