Floating lines in eye
Sir i am facing this problem from a long time. I have floating lines or thread in my both eyes. Most of the time I can see without noticing these lines but when i concentrate and look at a light coloured thing like sky or wall i can see these lines easily these lines float all the time. Please tell me problem & sol.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello...as explained beautifully by my colleague, these floaters are harmless...only way to get rid of them is to ignore them...slowly over a period the brain will adapt itself to avoid them..so chill
Dr. Manish Mahabir
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 5 yrs exp Delhi
These are known as floaters.. It happens because of degeneration of the jelly inside the eye known as vitreous. Happens early in myopes or people having glasses with negative power. They are harmless and you need not worry about them. But if you notice a shower of floaters, kindly see a retina specialist to rule out any treatable pathology in your retina.