Floating like sensation
I have this recurrent episodes of sudden spinning /floating like sensation that lasts for few seconds. It happens while sitting, or sometimes on getting up and walking. It's not very vigorous , I just need to stop for a little while to be normal. I have alcohol addiction and lack sleep. I also take bp medicine. What it might be

Looks like your problem is addiction and reason behind it the cause. Start regular exercises and meditation. Avoid regular intake of alcohol. Need medication for which u need to consult.
Thanks