Floaters experience in ey

I feel my right upper lid is retracted compared to left eye I always see floater in from of eye ciliary muscles weak right eye is there any constitutional medicine in homeopathy

Doctor Answers (4) on Floaters experience in ey

Dr. Sukanya Das Kolkata | Homeopath
I think you may have some retinal problem in your eyes,as floater indicates it. Still  I am not sure. Secondly retraction of eyes is facial nerve related. I'm explaining you in that way not to make u scared. Before any treatment we will have to diagnose the case then we will be able to  choose medicine and management procedure. Take green vegetables, small fishes,banana,carrots,egg yolk as vit A supplement as much as possible.
First go to an ophthalmologist or a consultant Homoeopath for treatment. First diagnosis then treatment.
Please take Vit A as advised and never leave the case untreated or maltreated as its a matter of eye...
Dr. Prajakta Kulkarni Hyderabad | General Physician
Hello Sir, could understand your problem only at preliminary level. sure the issue has remedy. - Dr. Prajakta Kannao, Hyderabad
Pl let me know
Dr. Shrey Bharal Delhi | Homeopath
It is not necessary that you need constitutional remedy for all your issues. Consult a homoeopath for all your health related issues. You can even consult me through practo
Constitutional medicine is selected on the basis of physical symptoms and mental makeup/personality. For this, detailed case history is required. You may consult any nearby Homoeopath for the same.