Flat warts on face
Hi, I had 4-5 flat warts under my left eye from my teenage and they did not bother me much so I never paid any attention earlier.But from few weeks I've started noticing that they are becoming prominent in their size and they have started spreading covering my entire left cheek and even chin. This is very disturbing and I am not feeling confident now, it is bothering me very much and I cannot concentrate on my work. Please suggest who should I consult, I've never been to any doctor before.

Hi Please share pictures of your face to see what exactly is the pathology and accordingly treatment can be advised.
consult a dermatologist.
Undergo laser removal therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.