Flat stomach
Hi, I am software engineer , Can you please guide me how can I reduce size of my tummy. I have already reduced quantity of food . problem is that only stomach size is Large compared to other. Please guide me with small Technics of reducing tummy.

Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi do brisk cardio activity daily for 45mins. Walk, cycling, swimming or any other aerobic exercise. Also do exercises that focus on your stomach region like ab crunches. Drink 2 cups green tea daily and have 3 fruits. Drink lots of fluids. Hope this helps.