Flat Foot problem
I have flat foot .I am about to turn 17yrs after 2 months. Is it curable at this age ? I want to join Armed Forces (a place where this is a cause for rejection ). Please suggest some methods or exercises or a good Doctor (in Nagpur )to cure this completely .
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. consult a orthopedician and take his opinion. search for orthopaedic doctor near you on practo. sort doctors based on the reviews and recommendations. alternatively, you could even try consulting orthopedician at the nearest good hospitals. certain tests like x-ray will be required. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?