Flat Foot problem
I have flat foot .I am about to turn 17yrs after 2 months. Is it curable at this age ? I want to join Armed Forces (a place where this is a cause for rejection ). Please suggest some methods or exercises or a good Doctor (in Nagpur )to cure this completely .

hello there. consult a orthopedician and take his opinion. search for orthopaedic doctor near you on practo. sort doctors based on the reviews and recommendations. alternatively, you could even try consulting orthopedician at the nearest good hospitals. certain tests like x-ray will be required. regards