Flat foot problems

I have flat feet which causes much pain right from my foot to my back during prolonged Ealing and standing periods. What is the best way out?
views-icons 61 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Flat foot problems

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, The best way to keep this pain minimum is by wearing a particular arched shoes which are readily available in market. However make sure you buy them from good brands. The arch support shoes will give proper support to your feet and minimize the pain particularly while standing and walking.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?