Flashing in eyes
I'm 28 year old female with IT job which is mainly a digital screen based. Two years ago I got diagnosed with posterior vitreous detachment even though my myopia is just -2.25. We don't know the reason but it just happened and I got checked by the opthalmologist just in case in regular intervals. He advised me that unless I am seeing flashes of light in my vision I have nothing to worry about. However due to lockdown in my city in last year I have not been able to get my eyes checked. I also have anxiety so I'm very scared and I don't understand at all what is flashing so even minute things make me panicked that I am seeing them. Is there any way to understand what exactly is flashing and how am I to understand if it is happening. The internet says its like a lightening or a shooting star but it confuses me. I am getting panicked to a point of madness. please help. 😭😭

Flashes are typically sudden lightening seen with or without movement of the eye. Sudden increase in the number of floaters is also a warning sign. Instead of getting anxious, it's better to get a routine check-up done by a local Retina specialist.
Hi, Increase in number or frequency of floaters / flashes ( lightining effect despite of eye movement or position whether  eye is open or close )  are warning signs
Don't get panic,watch for symptoms and visit retina specialist at earliest for regular follow up